Wednesday 6 June 2012

What do you find sexy in a man?


What do you find sexy in a man? How about a romance novel Hero?
Armani suits? A six-pack of abs? How about a bad boy straddling a Harley Davidson?

My Top-Ten:
10. A man that actually listens when a woman talks (and isn’t thinking either, ‘hmm, how can I fix her problem,’ or alternatively, ‘what the hell is her problem?’).
9. Hair that’s ready for a trim (but not Fabio long).
8. The way he walks.
7. Stubble (but not a beard, sorry guys).
6. Dimples.
5. Tall, athletic build – pumped up body builders need not apply.
4. Confidence, but not arrogance.
3. Good teeth – and okay, I’m fussy, but some personal hygiene would be nice too.
2. Sense of humor.
1. Tight ass in faded, low slung blue jeans (hey, I’m not gonna lie!).

What hits the list on your Top Ten?

Tracey

What I’m reading this week: Vengeance Born – Kylie Griffin. The first book in a series and what a debut! Loved it and can’t wait for the next one.
What I’m watching this week: Notting Hill. Though it’s been out for yonks, this is the first time I’ve watched it. Hugh Grant does nothing for me, but Julia Roberts is fabulous daahling!
This week’s favorite quote: No man stands so straight as when he stoops to help a boy.  ~Knights of Pythagoras
Hot guy of the week: Bear Grylls…Oh, yeah, he does fill quite a few of my Top 10 list, doesn’t he...


No comments:

Post a Comment