Wednesday 17 October 2012

Hand over the Chocolate and no one gets hurt!



Next to coffee, chocolate is my favourite substance that I wouldn't want to be without. Since I've had a hectic week back from the school holidays, I thought I’d post some funny chocolate pictures. Grab your favourite bar and join me. :)


I want this keyboard! I'm sure it'll help me with my writing...






 One of my favourite movies...


Until next time, remember the four main food groups: White chocolate, Milk chocolate, Dark chocolate and Chocolate truffles!

Tracey



What I'm reading this week: Catch of the Day – Kristan Higgins. I laughed, I cried, I cringed with embarrassment for the wonderful heroine. This was a fabulous read and definitely going on my keeper shelf.

What I'm watching this week: New Zealand’s Got Talent. Yes, we have. And a lot of strange wee folk too…but it’s entertaining.

This week’s favourite quote: Friends are the chocolate chips in the cookie of life.

Hot guy of the week: Joe Magliano in a chocolate coloured wet tee-shirt. Goodness, I think my chocolate has melted just from the sight…!

No comments:

Post a Comment