Friday 21 December 2012

Friday I-Wish-I-Were-There (Past Christmas fun)


Welcome to my Friday I-Wish-I-Were-There Blog.

We've been fortunate as a family to experience both a White-ish Christmas in Canada last year, and also many happy Kiwi Christmases full of sun and laughter. I thought I'd share with you some of my favourite past Christmas photos.

The first photo was taken of my baby girl (who is now twelve) on her first Christmas...awww


Here are some later photos taken of my two lovelies through the years. They are wonderful kids and I love them to bits. It's so cool seeing how our kids grow so much every year...





This is the last Christmas Day I got to spend with my mum in 2009. 2010 we spent with my husband's family, and 2011 we spent with relatives in Canada. Mum was so happy to spend Christmas with her two Grandchildren, even though she wasn't in the best of health even then.

This was the Christmas we spent with my husband's family in Nanaimo, Vancouver Island, Canada. Another very special time with family.



 And this is what Christmas is like for us Kiwis in beautiful New Zealand...



Merry Christmas everyone. And no matter where you are in the world, give your loved ones a hug come Christmas morning.

Tracey.

No comments:

Post a Comment