Wednesday 15 August 2012

Some Wednesday Giggles.


Today I need a laugh. So here are a few things collated from the internet that always give me a giggle.






And I confess this last one is particularly apt – as I couldn’t think of a single thing to blog about today!

Smiling yet? I hope so! Have a great day.

Tracey


What I’m reading this week: Oxygen by Randy Ingermanson & John B. Olson. Randy’s coming to the RWNZ Conference in 8 days – can’t wait to attend his one day workshop!

What I’m watching this week: Grey’s Anatomy, season 8. McDreamy and McSteamy are back! Yay!

This week’s favorite quote: People have writer’s block not because they can’t write, but because they despair of writing eloquently. Anna Quindlen.

Hot guy of the week: Has to be McDreamy for me. Sorry McSteamy fans.


No comments:

Post a Comment